Pregnancy Related Headache
Natural Remedies for Headache;
- Elevate Head with an extra pillow at night
- Keep rice bags in the freezer. keep them handy next to the bed at night or place on forehead - top of head. You can put 1 to 3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil on the rice bag.
- Peppermint and Lavender Essential Oils are both Anodyne (pain reducing). Lavender is calming and relaxing.
- Peppermint is refreshing and specific for reducing headache.
- If you have an active headache, you can massage peppermint oil into the temples a few times a day. Peppermint applied directly to skin may be overly stimulating for some, so blend a bottle of Headache oil by adding 15 drops Peppermint essential oil in a bottle with 1 oz vegetable oil - olive oil or other natural vegetable oil is fine.
- Before bed massage lavender oil onto back of neck and temples, or your partner can massage your neck and upper back.
- Blend 15 drops lavender to 1 oz vegetable oil in a dropper bottle.
- Keep Peppermint tea with lemon wedges in the refrigerator at all times. drink a cup first thing in the morning, then 3 to 4 cups a day or as needed.
- Want more Health tips and AromaTherapy Formulas? go to www.AromaFace.com
- In the top Menu bar > CLICK on TAB - Order Kindle Book - for a link to > my E-Book “Healing with Aromatherapy” , go to search or Download the book.